A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Pavich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Pavich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavich graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Pavich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eunice Community Medical Center
- Savoy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Paul Pavich MD is a male Bariatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell P. Pavich practice?
- Dr. Russell Pavich has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Pavich practices Bariatric Medicine near Crowley, LA.
See Crowley Family Physicians.