A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Pavich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Pavich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pavich
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Pavich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavich graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Pavich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eunice Community Medical Center
- Savoy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Paul Pavich MD is a male Bariatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell P. Pavich practice?
- Dr. Russell Pavich has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Pavich practices Bariatric Medicine near Crowley, LA.
See Crowley Family Physicians.