A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Pavich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Pavich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavich graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Pavich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eunice Community Medical Center
- Savoy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pavich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell P. Pavich practice?
Dr. Russell Pavich practices Bariatric Medicine near Eunice, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mamou, LA.
See Eunice Bariatric Specialists.