Learn more about Dr. Russell Petrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Petrie, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Petrie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrie graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Sean Petrie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Petrie practice?
- Dr. Russell Petrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Petrie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.