A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Petrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Petrie, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Petrie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrie graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Sean Petrie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Petrie practice?
- Dr. Russell Petrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Petrie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons and Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.