A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Petrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Petrie, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrie
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Petrie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Petrie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrie graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Sean Petrie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Petrie practice?
- Dr. Russell Petrie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Russell Petrie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons and Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.