Dr. Russell Petrie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Petrie?

July 10th, 2017

Truly a great combination of professionalism and careing

Dr Petrie has operated on by my knees for meniscus problems over the past several years. The total experience was so positive that when my son, who was playing college baseball, injured his knee my first call was to Dr Petrie. The outcomes were excellent I highly recommend Dr Petrie and his super staff.

August 15th, 2016

The Orthpedic Institute is a massive money making machine for this surgeons.

Not 10 minutes after seeing Dr. Petrie did he recommend surgery. I told him I wanted to try rehab, PT, etc. I asked what the rush was and he wouldn't respond. Later I looked into the Orthopdic Institute and the hospital that these doctors and Hoag co-own. What a scam! While these surgeons are charging your $2,500 to do your surgery they are making over a $1.5 million a year in profits as co-owners. They make money on every MRI, hosptial admission, etc. No wonder these doctors are so anxious to operate!

February 17th, 2016

knee cap

I greatly appreciate Dr. Petrie fixed my shattered knee cap, he is the greatest knee doctor I know and he is very professional.

January 6th, 2016

A true leader in orthopedic medicine

Dr Petrie is an amazing professional in the field of orthopedic medicine and his attitude, thoroughness and attentive approach is stellar. His staff is also top notch and Ray and the team make you feel and experience the best treatment and care one could imagine. You are in good hands with Dr Petrie and his team and I highly recommend him if you need a great doctor and tremendous results Thank you

December 30th, 2015

Very happy

The pre and post opp experience was awesome. Dr Petrie made me feel like I was his only patient. I have already recommended him to three of my friends.

November 25th, 2015

ACL Reconstruction and Meniscus Surgery

Dr. Petrie throughly discussed my options for surgery on my meniscus and ACL. He Informed me he would only do the ACL reconstruction if absolutely necessary. His goal was for me to return to my active sports lifestyle for years to come (I am a BabyBoomer). His attention to detail before, during and after surgery far exceeds standard protocols. He enrolls you early in the process for a positive outcome and makes sure you know your role in recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Petrie.

November 24th, 2015

Dr. Petrie was the one for me, the minute he walked into exam room. He was personable, to the point, thorough, and efficient. From pre op to surgery to follow up, concerned, kind, and knowledgable. Couldn't ask for any thing else or for a better experience

November 3rd, 2015

Shoulder Surgery

My total experience with Dr. Petrie doing my surgery was top notch. His explanation of my injury and subsequent surgery was very thorough, so I knew I was in very capable hands. Having the Hospital Loop with his office after the surgery has been extremely helpful, with the information being sent to me daily and my questions being answered right away, too.

October 28th, 2015

The most concerned Doctor ever. Pain always under control. Recovery very rapid. Definitely recommend Dr. Petrie for surgery and care

October 15th, 2015

Definitely would choose again if his services were needed!!!!! Loved him

October 13th, 2015

Rotator cuff surgery

Everything great, except wait time. Anticipated questions, took time to answer my others. Good setting of expectations.

October 6th, 2015

Highly Recommended!!!

I am very happy with the surgery and this surgeon.