Learn more about Dr. Russell Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Phelps, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phelps
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phelps Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phelps has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Thomas Phelps DO is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell T. Phelps practice?
- Dr. Russell Phelps has 6 office locations.
Dr. Russell Phelps practices Surgery near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Temple, TX.
See Round Rock Surgeons.