A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Phelps, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phelps has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phelps accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell T. Phelps practice?
Dr. Russell Phelps practices Surgery near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Temple, TX.
See Round Rock Surgeons.