A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Phelps, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phelps has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Thomas Phelps DO is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell T. Phelps practice?
- Dr. Russell Phelps has 6 office locations.
Dr. Russell Phelps practices Surgery near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Temple, TX.
See Round Rock Surgeons.