A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Phillips is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Phillips, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Evan Phillips MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Russell Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Phillips practices Psychiatry near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Psychiatrists.