inactive

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2010
Very Pleased. Would highly recommend.
I had to go for a Steriotactic Breast Biopsy a while ago due to a tiny lump that was found.I was told this procedure would be much less invassive then standard biopsy, however I was still quite nervous. the whole procedure went so much better then I had ever imagined. Dr Radcliffe explained everything each step of the way and was very professional and also very patient and kind. It was done in no time and I never felt any pain. I would highly recommend this Doctor

September 28th, 2010
The practice of medicine is not what it used to be - They want your money and treat you poorly
Not impressed with my care --- the days of good, practical medicine and bed side manners are behind us. This man was arrogant and pig-headed!

July 14th, 2010
Very disappointed in not only the medical care but also bedside manners
This gentleman was called upon to diagnose a problem that I had (as an expert in the field of radiology). He not only missed the diagnosis, but had the audacity to insist the problem in place was probably due to something I ate at a fast food restaurant. I have since received a second opinion from a radiologist in my home state (as I was there on vacation) and was cared for in a very professional manner and the abnormal bony growth found by this doctor has since been removed. I am very disappointed with this M.D.