Dr. Russell Rapoza MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Fountain Valley, CA

June 3rd, 2014
THE BEST IN ALL CALIFORNIA
The BEST Dr. Ever. And the staff what can I say WONDERFUL. Every time I call to make an appointment it is so easy to get in. Not like any other office. Alex has been there for years, she makes me feel so comfortable. I had to get my annual exam done and Dr. Rapoza comes in the room asking me for my daughter (that he deliverws) and remembers her name. Come on what Dr does that. Then after that I come out of the room while Alex is speaking to another patient I wanted to get some blood work done and Myra gets up tells me to have a seat and does it in a heartbeat. No pain, no poking me several times, or digging with the needle like they end up doing in the labs. I mean this girls are are a team. Dr. Rapoza is so lucky to have a great staff. A week after exactly I get a call from the girls letting me know of my normal results. What other office does that? I highly recommend Dr. Rapoza and his staff to all my girlfriends.

June 27th, 2011
best doctor
Dr. rapoza is an awesome doctor. He took care of me from the time I was 8 weeks pregnant until I delivered my son. He is a very caring and professional doctor.

January 6th, 2011
Dr. Russell is the greatest OB GYN i have ever been to... hes caring and a very funny doctor...

October 11th, 2010
So glad I found this Dr.
I am a mother of three and expecting my 4th. Dr Rapoza was my Dr. for my third and it was a completly different experience from my first two. He explained everyting to me and made sure I understood what was going on, he always made me feel comfortable, his office is a very clean and relaxing enviorment and his staff is very friendly. I would NEVER go to another doctor other than Dr. Rapoza. If you are looking for a great caring Dr. who you feel you can trust give him a call. You will NOT be dissapointed!

September 17th, 2009
My opinion about Dr. Rapuza
I had a gut feeling when I first see Dr. Rapuza that he is a very reliable doctor. I had confidence on him since the day 1. He was always caring. When the anesthesiologist giving me the epidural Dr. Rapuza came next to me and hold my hand and pet my hand which was very considerate and kind of him. I also had a very smooth surgery hit no pain at all and I had a very fast recovery, not to mention that my scar from the c-section was perfect. I will recommend Dr. Rapuza to everybody and if I have another child he is the first one that I will go. Delivering a baby is not scary any more thanks to my doctor.

March 23rd, 2009
Great service - Ruby
This OB is great and is very courteuos. His services make me feel very comfortableand safe. I hope he is there and available for my second child.

May 15th, 2008
Dr. Rapoza takes his time to explain everything, answers all my questions and is very caring. He is personable and professional. I have already recommended him to my friends and family!