A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Raymond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raymond
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Raymond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Raymond, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raymond has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Eric Raymond DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Russell Raymond has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Raymond practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.