Learn more about Dr. Russell Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Raymond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Raymond, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raymond has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Eric Raymond DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Russell Raymond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Raymond practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.