Dr. Russell Read Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Read?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 13th, 2013

I had a poor experience with this Physician

I visited with Physician Russell Reed today at the Callahan Eye Foundation and he was, in my opinion, very obtuse. He showed me very little consideration, compassion or benevolence. At one point, I tried to describe my symptoms to him and he literally interrupted me and said he would discuss my concerns at later point in the exam; at a time when he was ready and then he stood up and left me sitting in the chair. There is a big difference between a physician with credentials and a doctor who can establish rapport and optimize communication. I would not refer anyone to him. I researched Physician Read and his Bio looked so promising. I was looking so forward to meeting him and building a Dr./Pt. relationship. However, within the first few minutes of meeting him, I realized I had made a mistake and he shattered my image of him. I was truly saddened.

October 5th, 2015