Dr. Russell Reeves Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Russell Reeves?

An excellent experience.

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Staff was prompt and courteous. Wait times were short. Face to face time with Dr. Reeves and assistants allowed for all my questions to be answered to my satisfaction. I have had two facility visits that achieved a five star rating in the past three years and this is one of them.

great doc

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Always takes the time to explain everything in language easy to. Shows a genuine interest. Never seems rushed even at end of day appointment. I and several members of my family have trusted Dr. Reeves for cardiac care for years . He is always up to date on the latest medical and drug studies and explains how they may apply to condition or prescription.

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Dr. Reeves has been my Cardiologist for 19 years and I don't believe I could have a more caring and competent physician.

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Best there is.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on January 15th, 2017

I first met Dr. Reeves in the ER in 1993, at midnight. He happened to be in the hospital, while I was in the midst of a massive heart attack. He saved my life that night, and has been my trusted doctor for the 24 years since. No only is he a wonderful, extremely competent doctor, he treats his patients as friends. Words cannot convey the respect and trust I have for Dr. Reeves, and I would recommend him without hesitation.

Dr. Reeves

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Dr. Reeves is a kind and compassionate doctor, takes the time needed to look at my many problems.

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Answered all concerns throughly. Didn't Rush you through.

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Dr Reeves & his entire support staff were extremely personable, supportive & helpful in assisting me with trying to organize a regimen that would make my life easier. He is a warm & compassionate physician & person. The man is a good doctor, & the doctor is a good man. That's rare & refreshing these days.

Great Cardiovascular Doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2017

I appreciated Dr. Reeves taking the time to perform a thorough examination and explaining to me my heart condition. He recommended proper testing to rule out any possible complications due to my non serious issue. I was grateful to have been recommended to Dr. Reeves from another doctor and I look forward to my future appointments.

Dr Reeves has been Very much concerned about my entire health, not just my heart! He is really dedicated on resolving my health issues.

Posted on January 13th, 2017

He has been my Heart Doctor for 6 years, and I have been impressed by his knowledge and patient care.

Patient

Posted on September 14th, 2010

I should have been dead at least 10 years ago, but with the excellent care of Dr. Reeves and his wonderful staff I would be surprised to live to be a ...