Dr. Russell Reeves MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Birmingham, AL

4.9

no change

great doc
Always takes the time to explain everything in language easy to. Shows a genuine interest. Never seems rushed even at end of day appointment. I and several members of my family have trusted Dr. Reeves for cardiac care for years . He is always up to date on the latest medical and drug studies and explains how they may apply to condition or prescription.

Saved my life
Dr Reeves has been my cardiologist for several years. He detected a problem in November 2015 and sent me for test which showed I needed an arteriogram at which time I had 3 stents put in place for a carotid artery stenosis. He has given me so very good advise to help with other things like leg cramps. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

January 16th, 2017
Dr. Reeves has been my Cardiologist for 19 years and I don't believe I could have a more caring and competent physician.

Best there is.

January 14th, 2017
Wonderful Doctor!
I first met Dr. Reeves in the ER in 1993, at midnight. He happened to be in the hospital, while I was in the midst of a massive heart attack. He saved my life that night, and has been my trusted doctor for the 24 years since. No only is he a wonderful, extremely competent doctor, he treats his patients as friends. Words cannot convey the respect and trust I have for Dr. Reeves, and I would recommend him without hesitation.

Dr. Reeves
Dr. Reeves is a kind and compassionate doctor, takes the time needed to look at my many problems.

January 13th, 2017
Answered all concerns throughly. Didn't Rush you through.

January 13th, 2017
Dr Reeves & his entire support staff were extremely personable, supportive & helpful in assisting me with trying to organize a regimen that would make my life easier. He is a warm & compassionate physician & person. The man is a good doctor, & the doctor is a good man. That's rare & refreshing these days.

Early Morning Hospital Visit
After having hip replacement surgery on June 29, 2010, Dr. Reeves was called at three o'clock the next morning to take care of me in the hospital after the monitor showed a problem with my heart. I have received excellent care since that early morning visit in 2010 until the present time (2016). I have found Dr. Reeves to be an excellent physician and believe that I have received the best care possible. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Reeves to any one needing a cardiologist.

Great Cardiovascular Doctor
I appreciated Dr. Reeves taking the time to perform a thorough examination and explaining to me my heart condition. He recommended proper testing to rule out any possible complications due to my non serious issue. I was grateful to have been recommended to Dr. Reeves from another doctor and I look forward to my future appointments.

January 13th, 2017
Dr Reeves has been Very much concerned about my entire health, not just my heart! He is really dedicated on resolving my health issues.
He has been my Heart Doctor for 6 years, and I have been impressed by his knowledge and patient care.

September 14th, 2010
Patient
I should have been dead at least 10 years ago, but with the excellent care of Dr. Reeves and his wonderful staff I would be surprised to live to be a ...