A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Reisner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Reisner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reisner
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Reisner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Reisner, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisner graduated from New York University.
Dr. Reisner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Eastern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell M Reisner FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell M. Reisner practice?
- Dr. Russell Reisner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Reisner practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.