A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Reisner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Reisner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reisner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reisner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Reisner, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisner graduated from New York University.
Dr. Reisner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Eastern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell M Reisner FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell M. Reisner practice?
- Dr. Russell Reisner has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Reisner practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.