Learn more about Dr. Russell Reisner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Reisner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reisner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reisner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Reisner, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisner graduated from New York University.
Dr. Reisner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Eastern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell M Reisner FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell M. Reisner practice?
- Dr. Russell Reisner has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Reisner practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.