A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Dana Robbins MBA and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Russell D. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Russell Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Robbins practices Urology near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Urologists.