A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Dana Robbins MBA and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Russell D. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Russell Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Robbins practices Urology near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Urologists.