A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Roby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Roby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roby
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roby Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roby graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Richard Roby MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Russell R. Roby practice?
- Dr. Russell Roby has 1 office location.
- Dr. Russell Roby practices Allergy & Immunology near West Lake Hills, TX.