A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Roby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Roby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roby
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roby Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roby graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Richard Roby MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Russell R. Roby practice?
- Dr. Russell Roby has 1 office location.
- Dr. Russell Roby practices Allergy & Immunology near West Lake Hills, TX.