Dr. Russell Roloff MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2011
Best doctor EVER!!!
Been having a specific problem that has gone basically uncared for, for over 6 years. By unusual circumstance, I happened into finding Dr Roloff. CHANGED MY WORLD!! I told him I thought he was a demi-god. He got all humble and was like, "no, I don't want to be a demi-god." LOL! He's the best. My health issues are still be worked through, but I've already seen 3 specialist, where no doctor before sent me to one that was competent. But I only had Dr Roloff for 8 months. He's on his way to a mission to doctor eventually in Africa. I hope they can appreciate him as much as I have. Thank you Dr Roloff! ;-)

May 2nd, 2011
Excellent Family Doctor
Dr. Roloff is very caring and takes the time to really listen to your concerns. My husband hated doctors until we discovered Dr. Roloff - now he willingly goes to the clinic.

May 8th, 2010
he is very helpful when there are no answers and you dont know what is wrong and cares and is very persnabule it has been very refreshing working with a doctor who seems to try to understand how difficult my situation was when other doctors brushed me off or didnt understand the pain or the situation I was in I would recomend this doctor to any one I know he took lots of extra time to talk with me every time I had a question or a problem or called him he was very prompt and direct in answring me he is an awsom doctor