A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Rowe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Col. Florence A. Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
- McDonald Army Community Hospital, Fort Eustis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Scott Rowe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Rowe practice?
- Dr. Russell Rowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Rowe practices Family Medicine near Fort Campbell, KY.
See Fort Campbell Primary Care Doctors.