Overall Review

no change

September 14th, 2016
Dr. Sassani did a wonderful job repairing the damage (hole) done by my Mohs Surgeon. Highly recommend him!!

June 28th, 2016
I had a terrific experience with Dr. Sassani and his entire staff. He was warm, concerned, caring and very patiently explained everything.

May 6th, 2016
26 year old transman needed top surgery
After struggling with years of dysphoria, and worrying that I would not be able to find a surgeon who would do a good job on a chubbier person, I found Dr.Sassani. When I called their office, after a consult, to set up a date for surgery I was amazed that they had an opening less than two weeks from then. Not only was Dr.Sassani able to perform a fantastic job making my chest look masculine, he went above and beyond to make sure common things involved with larger people having this procedure done, wouldn't be an issue (for example he made my incisions longer in the back to eliminate any dog ear leftovers). I am in love with my new chest, and so thankful for him and the whole experience. I definitely recommend him to anyone needing a procedure, as he is very professional and truly cares about the people and populations he works with.

May 1st, 2016
Excellant Doctor
I required mohs surgery and followup with Dr Sassani for plastic surgery. This is the second surgical procedure where I required plastic surgery. Dr Sassani and staff could not be more professional and took all worries from me regarding this procedure . Even though my procedure was minor in nature, his assurance, professionalism could not be matched. I have talked with several other past patients who all recommended him to the highest degree. After my procedure he sat and totally instructed on my followup and what was needed. Dr Sassani does the job right! My wife is looking for a cosmetic procedure and there is no one else I would have her go to. Thank you Dr. Sassani.

November 18th, 2015
Tired eyes
My eyes had excess skin on both upper and lower lids. With the eyelid surgery, the excess skin was removed which got rid of the droopy eyelids, bags, redness and tired-looking eyes. PAINLESS!!!! Give yourself at least one week at home to recover after surgery; once sutures are removed, healing proceeds really quickly.

August 11th, 2015
Excellant !
Dr. Sassani provided excellent care throughout my entire office and surgical experience. He is professional, experienced and knowledgeable and at the same time personally caring about you as an individual.

February 9th, 2015
The BEST
Dr Sassani is THE BEST! Never met a DR with his bedside maaners. He cares

September 15th, 2014
Perfect repair after MOHS
Three years ago, I had to have MOHS surgery on my nose and was overwhelmed by the uncertainty of what the repair would look like. I had several skin cancers near my harline that were repaired by a dermatologist, but left noticeable scars. I was referred to Dr Sassani by a friend who had similar surgery, and I was impressed from the beginning. HIs consultation alleviated most of my concerns, but there is always that doubt since you don't know how much tissue will be removed during the MOHS. Surgery day went smoothly, the support staff was excellent and the followup over the weekend was much appreciated. As I approach the anniversary of this procedure, I am so grateful for the work Dr Sassani did to repair my nose. The scarring is minimal and there is no evidence of returning cancer. I am thrilled that I chose Dr Sassani and would highly recommend him.

August 23rd, 2014
Liposuction at age 60 on my flanks and stomach
I can't express enough gratitude and appreciation to Dr. Russ Sassani and all of the other wonderful people that I met at Take Shape Plastic Surgery. I went in for Lippo Suction and truth be told I was quite nervous and apprehensive about having this work done. My initial meeting was with Maritza and I found her to be a a sweet, dear and very sincere individual. She immediately allayed any fears and concerns about the procedure and reassured me that I was making the right decision. I felt comfortable and at ease after this meeting and decided to go forward and schedule the procedure. On the day of my procedure I met Tammie and Daniella in the operating room area. They prepped me and they sensed that I was a bit nervous and their bed side manner was so real, caring and genuine that I immediately felt at ease and I knew deep down that I would be in great care. Shortly after that I met Dr. Don who is the anesthesiologist and he too has a wonderful bed side manner and made me feel comfortable and I knew deep down that I would be in good hands and my worries immediately went away. Prior to going to the operating room, Dr. Sassani came out and chatted with me and drew on my body so that he would know what areas to work on once I went under. Dr. Sassani is a perfect gentlemen, with the best bed side manner imaginable and again reassured me that everything would be fine. The next thing I knew I woke up from my procedure and it was all done. I went in the next day and met with Dr. Sassani and he removed the bandages and immediately I was able to see the results of his work, despite the fact that I was bruised I could see what a wonderful job he did getting rid of the excess fat in my flanks and stomachs. It is too bad that I am only able to give 5 Stars to Take Shape Plastic Surgery and all of the wonderful, warm and friendly people that I met as they are all rock stars and deserve 10 Stars and mountains more praise than I am able to write. Once again, my sincerest thanks to everyone at Take Shape I am extremely pleased with my decision to have this work done and I urge anyone considering this kind of procedure to visit Take Shape Plastic Surgery for a consultation as I know you will be thrilled with all of the personnel employed their and the final results.

July 26th, 2014
Outstanding Doctor
I am very happy with the outcome and Dr. Sassani is outstanding. The care that I received made me feel very comfortable throughout the procedure as well as all of the follow up appointments. Dr. Sasani's bedside manner is terrific. He explains everything in detail. All of my concerns were always addressed. The staff is very professional and provides a lot of support. I would highly recommend Dr. Sassani to anyone

July 10th, 2014
Nose reconstruction
Dr. Sassani is by far the most caring, kind Dr I have ever had dealings with. I had MOHs surgery and had a large open wound on my nose. I never thought I could look myself in the mirror again. Dr Sassani said I promise you I will do the best I can. 3 weeks after surgery with a skin graft from my ear I am whole again. Thank you Dr Sassani for your care, nurturing and professionalism! There are not enough stars to share how I feel about the care I was provided!

May 27th, 2014
Lovely Changes noted
I had both a tummy tuck and a face lift (at different times) and was very pleased with the results. I had heard of other doctors' elsewhere having infection rates with tummy tucks but the very clean, on-site O.R. suite I think played a factor in the fact I did not get any infection. The post op pain management for the tummy tuck was amazing and basically no pain!!! Talking with other women who had the procedure done elsewhere, the pain management at Take Shape Plastic Surgery was wonderful. The appearance of the tummy tuck after the healing process was beautiful; the incesion scar is very thin and Dr Sassani can locate it so that you can whear a lower cut bottom to your bathingsuit if you request. The facelift I had was done again on site in their on-site operating room. The results were lovely; smooth skin, no bags under my eyes, my eye lids were lifted (I added in the eye surgery as well). The scars are practically invisible around the face a year later. The scars under the the eyes are still seen a year later but with a little time and make-up, they practically disappear. Over-all, I am quite pleased.