A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Schub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Schub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Schub, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Stomach Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schub graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Owen Schub DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Russell O. Schub practice?
- Dr. Russell Schub has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Schub practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.