Dr. Russell Settipane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Settipane?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 19th, 2016

Her Majesty at the Gate

I waited less than 5 minutes for my appointment. The staff was nice, the place was clean, the doctor was very matter of fact and professional with me and I understood everything he was saying. He spent time with me, that's important.

March 13th, 2014

Ms.

My experience with Dr. Settipane has been outstanding on all counts. I went to see him with a very severe case of hives. I was miserable and starting to feel pretty scared. He listened, he carefully probed into my situation and he gave me confidence that we could get my situation under control, It's taken a few months but he has done exactly what he said. My uticaria (hives) are under control and I feel like I have my life back. Dr. Settipane's entire office reflects his caring and his focus on his patient as a human being. His staff are as friendly and welcoming as he is. I actually got a call from his office manager a week ago just to ask how I was doing! I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Settipane and his office, and it's been a long time since I have used such words to describe my experience with a physician's office. I would recommend him to my best friend.

November 14th, 2013

This doctor is not very patient friendly and rushes rush you through the visit. I tried to request records from 3 years ago and the staff tell me the can't get it for me because it's in storage and they can't get to it. The office told me it wouldn't be easy for them to get at and that why would I need them anyway? I believe I have a right to my records, especially when it's not that long ago!! So DISAPPIONTED in this group! Maybe if anyone wants their records to get copies soon after the visit so they don't have an excuse not to give them to you!

September 25th, 2013

Awful experience!!!

AWFUL MD!!! I waited with my 2 yo son to see this MD for 2 hours! When he finally came in, he was rude, wouldn't listen to anything I was trying to comment on/ask about. Wouldn't test my son for food allergies "because he has eczema and you get too many false positives" Despite ending up in the ER last week only to find out my son has a Peanut, Tree Nut, and a whole list of other allergies...He wouldn't even test him for environmental allergies- told me "go see another MD its 12PM and my lunch time"!!!

February 15th, 2013

Impressive research and followup!

A couple days after an office visit with Dr. Settipane, I received a letter from him suggesting that I go for blood work. He was a bit intrigued by my unusual symptoms and, without my knowing, he had researched my issues further. After Dr. Settipane received the results of my blood work, I received a followup note from him. I've never known a doctor who didn't just put a file on the shelf after a patient leaves his office. I'm thoroughly impressed.

April 29th, 2010

Love him! Highly recommend

June 30th, 2009

Dr. Settipanes calm manner inspires confidence in his patients. I have been seen by top docs in other disciplines and by and large most were brilliant but had trouble relating to patients. Dr. Settipane is not only brilliant but he is also very caring. A perfect combination in a doctor.

November 24th, 2015