Dr. Russell Sharpswain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Sharpswain?

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Russell Sharpswain?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

October 19th, 2011

Beware,Beware, Avoid, Avoid, Or bring your $$$$$$$$$$$$$

This Dr and his group are "out of network". This means the insurance premium you pay for is meaningless to them. In my example, I owe him $1770 more than my insurance covers. that's 850% more than normal! As emergency Drs, I did not have a choice of Dr in the ER. Only this guy was there. Little did I know he would change my life with a bill $1770 more than my insurance would pay. I'm not feeling better knowing his $6000 bicycle frame is nearly paid for and that I will never be able to afford a biking vacation again.