Dr. Russell Silver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Silver?

Imehotep\Hipipocratic Oath

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Dr. Russel silver is an outstanding doctor and all around good hiuman being.. i have received his services and quite frankly at age 66,legally blind, suffering traumatic brain injury. PTSD and a host of physical ailments, A better human being could not have entered my life.

One of a kind man

Posted on April 12th, 2016

This was the first time I felt like everyone cared about my health and not just about charging my insurance company thank you mr silver I'm glad we met in bilge thanks again for everything

Need more doctors like Dr Silver

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Gentle man with tons of patients

Excellent Pain Management Dr.

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I have been Dr Silver patient for almost 2 years now. Yes his wait time are long, bit he is excellant dr. He takes into account not just pain and reasons, but ways to use alternate means of managing the pain. He strongly recommend Physical Therapy which Altman physical therapy is in the same office. Their therapists are excellant. But he also works with medicare and Medicaid patients. My previous ions doctor just wrote scripts and pushed in and out. He has not only got me away from being totally dependent on medication and had tens unit approved along with lidocaine patches for localized pain. I now am able manage pain instead of popping pills, I use alternative methods first. So if your drug seeking move along. He personalizes visits unique to individual and makes friends with patients, instead of rushing your appointment time. Yes, it is an aggravating wait at times, but if bedside manners are high on your list it's worth the wait. I call before appointment time to see how far behind. But then I am 4 blocks away. His personal staff are wonderful. small office with no bells and whistles, but if your looking for caring compassionate dr to actually help you learn to manage pain and just push pills then he is a doctor you want to see regardless of wait time. He also has extended hours up to 6 pm at his office on the 74th St office He is there 3 x a week. Monday Wed, and friday.

Doc is the best

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Dr. Silver takes good care of patients. Sometimes you have to wait a while but he never rushes his time with you, listens and remembers his patients. Staff is helpful and nice.

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Dr Silver really listens. He knows his patients and has an excellent bedside manner.

Posted on November 27th, 2013

A little wait time but well worth it - Dr. Silver was very attentive and helpful and spent a lot of time with me. I already feel better and am thankful for his help

It's a Win/Win

Posted on April 26th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Silver for many years. When I first arrived at his office with unrelenting pain due to debilitating injuries, he listened with compassion and took everything I had to say into account. He began a thorough examination to determine how best to address my complicated set of issues. He then implemented a treatment plan to include a variety of therapies both medicinal and physical. He has always been available whenever Ive needed to see him, routinely or urgently. Its rare to find a doctor who is willing to listen to your concerns and then provide you with well considered options. Dr. Silver is one who will do so. In addition, I also find his staff to be friendly and helpful. Its a win/win situation should you find yourself needing the services of a physician specializing in pain management and physical rehabilitation.

a doctor who i can takl to

Posted on April 11th, 2011

my friend told me to see dr silver years ago for my arthritis and low back pain, since then he has become our entire family pain and sports doctor.

Very Satisfied

Posted on January 4th, 2011

I was very satisfied with this doctor and his practice. I received physical therapy right there in his office, and he followed my progress. I receiv ...

Very Fine Doctor

Posted on December 5th, 2010

I don't know what happened with the patient who wrote the previous review, but I can say that I first came to Dr. Silver over ten years ago and have returned for treatment with him several times since then. His office works side by side with Altman Physical Therapy which is very convenient because you can get PT right there and don't have to go anywhere else. The physical therapists are excellent, and you will get ultrasound, electrical stimulation, hot and/or cold packs as needed, stretching and exercises and, best of all, at least 10 minutes of great massage from a wonderful massage therapist who has been there for many years. Dr. Silver is always available when I need to see him, and he has always made me feel very taken care of. His staff is always courteous and accommodating. What more could anyone want?

Posted on September 15th, 2017