Learn more about Dr. Russell Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Silverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell S Silverman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Russell Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Silverman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Internists and East Syracuse Cardiologists.