A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Sliker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Sliker, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sliker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sliker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Sliker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sliker graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sliker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Lee Sliker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell L. Sliker practice?
- Dr. Russell Sliker has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Sliker practices Family Medicine near Pooler, GA.
See Pooler Family Physicians.