A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Sliker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Sliker, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Sliker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sliker graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sliker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Lee Sliker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell L. Sliker practice?
- Dr. Russell Sliker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Sliker practices Family Medicine near Pooler, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA.
See Pooler Family Physicians.