A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Stankiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Stankiewicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Stankiewicz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stankiewicz graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Stankiewicz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell James Stankiewicz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Stankiewicz practice?
- Dr. Russell Stankiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Stankiewicz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.