A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Stanten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Stanten is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanten
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Stanten, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanten graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanten has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell David Stanten MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell D. Stanten practice?
- Dr. Russell Stanten has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Stanten practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.