Learn more about Dr. Russell Steinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Steinman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Steinman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Steinman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell T. Steinman practice?
Dr. Russell Steinman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.