Family Physicians, General Practitioner
200 S Wenona St
Ste 100
Bay City, MI 48706
989-892-6587
Locations and availability (9)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Melissa Rine on Jun 5th, 2014

I started seeing dr. Struble in December 2013. I can say that I will be a patient of his for years to come. He is wonderful, very understanding and takes the time to listen and try to figure out what is going on. If he is not finding a problem, he does not give up. He continues to look for answers, even if that means sending you to a specialist. I would recommend him to everyone no matter your age! Thanks Dr. Struble.

|  Office Location  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Struble moved to 615 S. Euclid Bay City MI 989-686-2535

Sep 16th, 2013

Dr Struble is a good doctor but the office staff is unprofessional and very snotty especially the receptionist. it's a shame but staff should have people skills when working with people. Especially when people are sick.

by Stephen Burks on Jun 1st, 2013

An excellent personable doctor. Always takes time for me as a patent. Listens well and makes the visit enjoyable regardless of the situation. Provides excellent diagnosis of issues and follow up. Just a great person and doctor for everyone that is looking for a doctor. One of the best.!

Apr 11th, 2013

Dr. Struble is AMAZING!!! I have been his patient for 13 years. He is kind, thoughtful and personable. He spends the right amount of time with me for what is needed. I have complete trust in him for both my husband and me. I may wait up to a half an hour, but he is worth the wait. Dr. Struble will be my lifelong physician.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

I moved to Dr. Struble about 10 years ago after I had some real long wait time at my other doctor. I would wait upwards of over an hour to see my old doctor and I felt like I had to grab him to make him listen to listen to me. Dr. Struble is a very nice, friendly and comfortable doctor to work with.

|  BEST DOCTOR IN BAY CITY  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

I came to him because of other bad doctors I had. He was rated high on the Heath Plus website. I can his office and he took my family as patients. We have had him for at least 4 years now. He is very friendly and very ggo to see. He is professional and personable too. All my family has had nothing but good experiences with him. He is very good with my children too. I read the negative comment above and am baffled.

|  He's the best!  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

I don't know who the other lady saw, but it couldn't have been Dr. Struble. He is one of the best physician's that I have seen. I have been a patient for over 10 years & have never been treated with anything other than courteous and dedicated care. He takes whatever time is necessary to deal with anything that I need.

|  1st visit  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2010

Very knowledgable, I was refered to him by a patient who thought highly of him

|  The worst doctor I have ever seen!  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2009

Went to Dr. Struble 3 times. He was rude and dismissive each time. He never took an acceptable medical history from me, and made no attempts to get to know me. He never spent more than 5 minutes with me during each appointment, and would start walking out the door before answering any questions I may have had. I am an overweight female, and I changed my lifestyle and lost nearly 20 lbs in 4 weeks by working out heavily and drastically changing my eating habits. Struble, instead of providing any encouragement, told me that I needed to quit eating cookies and ice cream and cakes...none of which I had even THOUGHT of eating during my diet. He never gave any helpful tips or guidance. When I inquired about smoking cessation products and his opinion on them, he told me to quit cold turkey. I explained my insurance would cover cessation products if a perscription was written for them, and he refused. He is a horrible doctor and I would never recommend anyone to go to him.