A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Temme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Temme is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Temme, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Temme graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Temme has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Gregory Temme MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Russell G. Temme practice?
- Dr. Russell Temme has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Temme practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.