A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Cancer (Experimental)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell S Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Russell Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Thomas practices Family Medicine near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Primary Care Doctors.