A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rice District Community Hospital
- Rice Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Russell Thomas DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond R. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Raymond Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Thomas practices Family Medicine near Eagle Lake, TX.
See Eagle Lake Primary Care Doctors.