inactive

Russell V Young MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 2nd, 2014
Programmer
My experience with Dr. Young was good overall, one or two of his front desk clerks were rude, but he and Dr. Ken Money took good care of me from the time of consultation to the day of surgery. My heart rate jumped pretty high after breast surgery, only because of a long-time battle with overactive thyroidism, it caused some concern with Dr. Young and he wanted to admit me to the E.R, but I ended up seeing an Endocrinologist right after surgery. Other than that the surgery went really well, the trans aux scar is barely noticeable and the results are very satisfying after 4 years. I would highly recommend Dr. Young.

August 1st, 2013
Still lovin' them!!!
I had the under arm incision saline implant over ten years ago, by Dr Young, and I absolutely LOVE them! I have not had any problems whatsoever with the under arm incision- and the added plus that I don't have a scar you can see, even when I lift up my arm, and no hair grows there anymore. My sister and I both used Dr. Young and we both had the under the arm incision, and in ten years neither of us has had any problems, and his prices have not changed much at all. Plus, he didn't try to talk me into, or shove a huge implant that was too big for my body type, so I still have a petite frame,and "did she, or is she just lucky" small c cups!

April 27th, 2012
great dr.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have had two procedures with dr. young. my hubby also had one. He and his staff are amazing, and very caring people. He was very honest in what to expect, and what not to expect. Overall very satisfied. I would recomend him to anyone. Just be realistic, and you will get excellent results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 2nd, 2012
DO NOT use this doctor
Run don't walk away from this doctor. His staff is rude, and my surgery performed by Dr. Young is deplorable. I now have to have it fixed. Went into his office, and he acted like it was no big deal. Never has called to check back on my problem. He knows that I am very unhappy. Wouldn't you be? You go to get a surgery to feel better about yourself, and you get the opposite result. Not only did he screw it up, it hurts, and now I have to have another surgery.

March 7th, 2012
Do not use this doctor
Had complications. Office staff was rude, still is rude. The don't remember your face/name and you just had surgery two days ago. Follow-up is horrible. Had a complication, his suggestions for fixing it were all wrong based on interviews with other doctors. He wanted to charge me when it was clearly his mistake. I would not go back if it was free. I now have to have another surgery to fix the mess that he made at a cost of over 5,000.

July 27th, 2011
love the Dr.
I had a breast job and I couldn't have been happier with my results. I love Dr. Russell he was so nice and was funny as well. I was SO scared the day of my surgey and he couldn't have been nicer and make me feel more comfortable then he did! LOVE HIM!!!

May 9th, 2011
Excelllent Doctor!! - Staff was not
I've had two augmentations. The first was silicon which I had replaced a few years later with saline (because of the health risks involved with silicon) Dr. Young was fantastic. Called the evening of the SX and the next morning. I live out of the Salt Lake City area and he allowed me to schedule my follow up when he was in my area a few months later. His staff when I had my first procedure was very helpful and superkind. His staff the second time was the opposite! Rude Rude Rude!!

January 24th, 2011
This doctor was amazing, I got an augmentation. i am self conscience about my body and he made me feel very comfortable when i had to allow him to do what he needed to during the consultation. he was very comforting when i was anxious. He also gave his cell, home number and a call service number to get ahold of him should I need to following the procedure. He even called to check up on me that evening. I would recommend him to everyone. I got exactly what i wanted. He did not make recommendations that I could go without just to get the extra money. Very honest.

September 27th, 2010
Awesome Work
He did a great job!

February 11th, 2010
Overall experience = Very, very unhappy.
I was left with an implant removal after Dr. Young did a lift and breast augmentation on me. Dr. Young refused to allow me to recover any portion of the expenses for my experience. I was left with nothing but some scars. I have since learned that the armpit incision, which seems to be his most common, is the least optimal for creating a good pocket for an implant. It's something I wish I would have known. I had my implants removed after contracting an infection as a result of my corrective surgery. All three surgeries were done at his on-site surgery center.