A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Valentine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valentine
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valentine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Valentine, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Valentine has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell P Valentine FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Russell P. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Russell Valentine has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Valentine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.