Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell Vinik
Dr. Russell Vinik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vinik is affiliated with University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute and University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Vinik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Russell Vinik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Harry Rosado-Santos
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi30
Dr. Karla Miller
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi10
Dr. Mihail Chelu
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi16