Dr. Russell Voegtlen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 6th, 2013
Do NOT recommend Dr. Voetglen
Dr. Voegtlen is not our primary physician but we have seen him a few times when our primary doctor isn't available. And I have been very dissatisfied with all of our encounters with him. I never write reviews and if this were an isolated incidence I wouldn't write one. But this has been our experience each time. For being a pediatrician, he is not great with kids. His bed side manner is horrible. I have never seen him smile. He doesn't use the computer system in the rooms, like our primary doctor does. At our most recent appointment with him he examined my son for, at most, 3 minutes and was out the door. I had several questions and concerns, but he seemed too rushed and disinterested to spend anytime to truly answer my questions. I was barely able to tell him my sons allergy to amoxicillin as he was leaving the room. When we arrived at the pharmacy to pick up my sons medication it was prescribed for him to swallow pills. My son is 5! In my opinion, this doctor should not be practicing as a pediatrician.