A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Voltin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Voltin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voltin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Voltin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Voltin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Voltin graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Voltin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Irvin Voltin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Russell I. Voltin practice?
- Dr. Russell Voltin has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Voltin practices Psychiatry near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.