A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Carter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Carter, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Carter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Medical Center
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Wayne Carter DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Carter practice?
- Dr. Russell Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Carter practices Gastroenterology near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, OH.
See Paducah Gastroenterologists.