A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Porter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Porter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell William Porter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Porter practice?
- Dr. Russell Porter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell Porter practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Rockville Centre Primary Care Doctors, Rockville Centre Family Physicians, and Rockville Centre Geriatric Doctors.