Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell Porter
Dr. Russell Porter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville Centre, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Sports Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Porter is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, South Nassau Communities Hospital and Winthrop University Hospital. Dr. Porter has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Porter has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Russell Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.
Dr. Betty Kelly
Rockville Centre, NY 0.13 mi31
Dr. Noci Deda
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Rockville Centre, NY 0.13 mi30
Dr. Liying Chen
Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Rockville Centre, NY 0.13 mi25