Learn more about Dr. Russell Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Sawyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawyer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Sawyer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sawyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Wayne Sawyer MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Russell Sawyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Sawyer practices Surgery near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Surgeons.