A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Wagner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Wagner practice?
Dr. Russell Wagner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.