Learn more about Dr. Russell Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Wagner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Wagner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell Wagner practice?
- Dr. Russell Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Wagner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.