A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Wagner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Alfred Wagner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Russell Wagner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Russell Wagner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.