The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell Walker
Dr. Russell Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN, with another office in Ringgold, GA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics and Allergy. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center - Baroness Hospital, Parkridge Medical Center and Hamilton Medical Center. Dr. Walker has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Walker has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Russell Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. David Chaffin
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi11
Dr. Michael Hollie
Allergy and Immunology
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi32
Dr. Mark Rowin
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Chattanooga, TN 0.05 mi24