A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lung Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pleural Effusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Alan Ward MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Ward practice?
- Dr. Russell Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Orthopedic Surgeons.