Dr. Russell Ware Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Ware?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 9th, 2013

Pompous and made a lot of comments about how my old doctor had made the wrong diagnosis. In fact, he messed up my diagnosis and treatment. He also talked down to me and my mom regularly. I would not recommend him to anyone just because he claims he is an expert in sickle cell disease. I have a variation of sickle cell disease which he missed but which my new doctors caught right away. I think if he stopped bragging on himself long enough to listen to his patients he might get it right. My mom is a nurse but be treated her like a child.

December 27th, 2015