Dr. Russell White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell White?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Russell White?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2015

not a big fan

I had him for my whole second pregnancy and some of my third. He was not very talkative and seemed to never know what was going on such as scheduling me for things I had already done. I had brought up with him three different times of an infection that he never did anything about. He ended up retiring while I was pregnant with my second and did not even give any notice, I found out the day of my appointment he was retiring and that would be the last time he would see me. I have to say him retiring was probably a good thing, I have a much better doctor now.

August 8th, 2014

excellent doctor

Dr. White was my doctor for my last two pregnancies. my last ended with a c- section. I really did not want to have a c-section, but it was necessary and I feel that the right decision was made. My first baby was born by an unnecessary c-section, then I had three vbacs. So, with my last, after 12 years I knew a lot about how csections are done WAY too much. Dr. White was a blessing because I trusted his decision and knew he wanted the best for me. He was very respectful of me as a Catholic and my choice not to use any artificial birth control. He did not talk down to me, but treated me and my husband very respectfully. My husband just ran into him last week at the hospital, and Dr. White remembered him and talked to him for a good ten minutes. This doctor is a good doctor.

September 22nd, 2015