A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Won:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Won is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Won graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Won has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Kl Won MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Russell K. Won practice?
- Dr. Russell Won has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Won practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Primary Care Doctors and Saint Louis General Practitioners.