A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Wood, FACC, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Hunter Wood FACC, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell H. Wood practice?
- Dr. Russell Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Wood practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.