Learn more about Dr. Russell Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Wood, FACC, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Hunter Wood FACC, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell H. Wood practice?
- Dr. Russell Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Wood practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.