Dr. Russell Yale MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

October 3rd, 2013
Shocked he's still a doctor
This man made my deviated septum worse. After surgery, I got a migraine and he refused to see me or deal with the postsurgical migraine. When I went to his office to have the packing removed, he said "Oh, you really were sick" as if he had assumed my husband was lying about the migraine when he called asking for help. Since the surgery I have not been able to breathe from the side of the nose he "fixed" and now am going to see another doctor to correct his mistake. Do NOT see this miserable excuse for a doctor. Only giving 1 star because it won't let me give no stars.

January 24th, 2013
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
My first visit with Dr. Yale was very good. He was very friendly and even made jokes. I was having issues with a persistent sore throat/swelling. He prescribed a rinse with Benadryl which did not help at all. When I returned he was very curt and threw out a random diagnosis and prescribed heavy use of Ibuprofin. He did not spend any time listening to my concerns and symptoms. I ended up seeing another doctor within the same office who was much more helpful and personable.