Learn more about Dr. Russell Yocum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Yocum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yocum
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yocum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Yocum, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yocum graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yocum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Stewart Yocum DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Yocum practice?
- Dr. Russell Yocum has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Yocum practices Family Medicine near Platte City, MO.
See Platte City Primary Care Doctors.