A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rustin Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rustin Crawford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Crawford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rustin William Crawford DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rustin W. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Rustin Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Rustin Crawford practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.