A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rustom Damania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Damania graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Damania has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rustom Fram Damania MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rustom F. Damania practice?
- Dr. Rustom Damania has 1 office location.
Dr. Rustom Damania practices Internal Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Internists.