A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruston Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruston Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruston Jennings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruston Jennings MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruston Jennings practice?
- Dr. Ruston Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruston Jennings practices Internal Medicine near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Internists.