A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rusty Milhoan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rusty Milhoan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rusty Milhoan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Milhoan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milhoan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rusty Milhoan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rusty Milhoan practice?
- Dr. Rusty Milhoan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rusty Milhoan practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.