Learn more about Dr. Rusty Milhoan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rusty Milhoan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milhoan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milhoan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rusty Milhoan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Milhoan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milhoan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Medical Centre Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rusty Allen Milhoan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Rusty A. Milhoan practice?
- Dr. Rusty Milhoan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rusty Milhoan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL and Lakewood, CA.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Arlington Surgeons.