A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rusty Milhoan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rusty Milhoan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milhoan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milhoan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rusty Milhoan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Milhoan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milhoan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Medical Centre Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rusty Allen Milhoan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Rusty A. Milhoan practice?
- Dr. Rusty Milhoan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rusty Milhoan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL and Lakewood, CA.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Arlington Surgeons.